Monday, July 30, 2007

Introduce Yourself, a meme

1. Ever punch someone in the face? Yes, yes I have

2. How old are you? 35 and I'm not ashamed to admit it

3. Are you single or taken? I'm married, 17 years. Y.E.A.R.S.

4. Eat with your hands or utensils? Both, depends on what I'm eating!

5. Do you dream at night? rarely, I hate to dream, the good ones don't come true.....

6. Ever seen a corpse? Yes, but they've all been embalmed

7. Have you ever wished someone dead? Yes, who hasn't?

8. Do you like Bush, the president? He's the president, I respect him for that. I don't know him personally so I can't say whether or not I actually like him.

9. Whats your philosophy on life and death? Life..... um, well, life is what you make of it. Good, bad or indifferent. Death, it's gonna happen to all of us so why fear it? Live. Die. Go 'bout your business.

10. What do you think about Paris Hilton? She should be put on public display in some form of mid-evil torture device for the entire world to view.

11. Do you trust the police? Trust isn't the word I'd use......

12. Do you like country music? Yeah, it's ok

13. What is your fondest memory of a birthday? I don't really remember birthdays...... obviously none were worth remembering.

14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? I'd be filthy rich.

15. Would you be a willing participant in an "Indecent Proposal"? For a million bucks? Sure!

16. What do you wear to sleep? A t-shirt and 'jama bottoms, usually fleece 'cause they're warm......

17. Have you ever peed in a pool? Yes and if you say no I know you're LYING!

18. Would you hide evidence for me if your best friend asked you to? In a heartbeat!

19. If you only had one day to live, what would you want to do? Fly to NY City with my kid and see the sights!

20. What is your favorite thing about work? The paycheck!

21. Do you think you are attractive? Um, no.......

22. What's your favorite color? Purple

23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? JFK

24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I can bend my fingers in a weird way.

25. Would you ever participate in a reality type of TV show like Survivor or American Idol? Not on your life!

No comments: