Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday

It's Friday and I wish I could tell you I'm better but I'm not.

I'm still

*weak
*tired
*sore
*achey
*suffering from a headache
*miserable

and 14 other things that I don't feel like writing right now.

I am at work though, have been since Thursday (yesterday) and will be again Monday as long as the blood remains inside my body.

Bob and MWH are both fine, this must not be contageous 'cause they ain't got it. I wonder if I did get tick bit. How? Where? Will I die? Soon?

Last night, I should have gone to bed immediately after work but I didn't. I took my precious, wonderful teen child to see the new Harry Potter movie. Yeah, stupid. My body ached and I froze during the whole movie. A kid, nay, a hell spawn in the form on a blonde toddler, was tormenting me the entire movie. I caught myself no less than 3 times licking my fingers hoping to touch the little demon brat in hopes that he or she (I have no idea, damn shape shifting children) would become violently ill from this mystery illness I have been subjected to. My plan didn't work, the damn little monster never got close enough........

I will be sleeping all weekend though. Check back Monday to see if I'm dead or not.

1 comment:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Who takes a toddler to see Potter?