Wednesday, June 27, 2007

blah, blah, blah

What do I have to talk about tonight? Hmmmm, let me think.

Miss Whineyhiney is at Girl Scout camp. She's in the While You Were Out unit and they are doing a makeover in the Camp Director's private quarters. MWH was very excited when we dropped her off. She even gets to go again as a CAP. When she read the CAP paperwork, it talked about her duties and how she was going to get to ride on the back of the trailer and deliver the other campers' luggage. That is soooooo kewl if you ask her.

Mrs. Coach called me last night with some SUPER FANTASTIC NEWS. I don't want to give it away because she has her own blog to brag on but let me tell you it's GREAT! WOO HOO!

I have booked my first Pampered Chef party. I'm nervous. I'm excited. I'm scared..... I've got tons of emotions running through me. I hope I can do this, I really hope I can do this. If you wanna check out my site, here's the link.

Last weekend we went camping at Elk River Floats and had a blast!!!!!! We made some new friends, drank a ton or two of beer and got some sun to boot! I didn't even get burned! That's sweeeeeeeet!!!!! We've even got plans to go back in a few weeks!

Work is crazy. C.R.A.Z.Y. I've moved to the back to be a legal secretary. They've hired a new receptionist to take my old job and so I'm running back and forth trying to help and train her. I'm trying to set up my desk and get my system going. I've also got a wicked, killer, totally kick ass, brand spankin' new Dell computer with a truly amazing 22" flat screen monitor that I'm soooooooo insanely in love with. My printer is one of those all in one jobs too but I haven't got it figured out yet. Yesterday I was looking everywhere for the Adobe program 'cause I like Adobe but I couldn't find it and in desperation I said (loudly) to the new girl as she walked past my office "I'd give BOTH my nipples for a copy of Adobe" and unbeknownst to me there was another attorney out in the lobby who heard me and laughed so hard hair almost grew from his bald head. Yeah, really, it was hilarious.

This weekend we're supposed to have yet another garage sale. I don't know if it will happen or not because of the weather, but I sure hope it does happen. If it doesn't happen, I may drown in the mountains of clothing stored in my shed. Thank GOD that it's been cool lately because I'm seriously concerned about my shed spontaneously combusting due to the crap we've got in there stored for the garage sale. LOL

Saturday evening I've got a birthday party to go to. A friend's foster kiddo is turning 1 and we're all going to hoooooooop and holler and help her blow out her candle. She's such a sweet baby, it'll be lots of fun!

My own precious teenaged (baby) comes home Friday night and I'm so ready for her to be here. I miss her so much........

My meds are kickin' in and I can barely keep my eyes open, I'm outta here.

2 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Another garage sale? I can't even get one planned and executed right. Our boat barn is FULL of stuff to be sold but every time we think we are going to have one, we get sidetracked.

You'll do great at your party, practice first and then just wing it. You'll be fine.

MamaKBear said...

Hey girly! I'm worried about all my blogger friends up there in your area...I know I haven't posted to my own blog in awhile, but I'm around. Wanted to stop in and check in on you and make sure you're okay...hope the river hasn't whisked you away! Let me know something! Stay safe!