Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Friends

At what point do you let a friend go?

What is the pivotal point where you just don't bother with them anymore?

I love her dearly, but she's just not the same person anymore. Maybe it's me, maybe I'm not the same person anymore. She doesn't return my phone calls, doesn't remember things she tells me (or thinks she's told me things when she hasn't), only comes over if she wants/needs something.... I could go on. When do I decide that I've had enough? Is it wrong of me to want more from her?

She didn't even come over to see my new curtains until I practically cornered her...... so sad.

***********************************

My new friend, Dr. T, is simply amazing. I simply can't say enough great things about her. She's wicked smart about damn near everything. She knows pretty much everything there is to know about medicine, she has insight and amazing skills and she's just hilarious to be around. I swear she gets me like no one else.

I'm truly lucky to know her, to call her friend.

***********************************

Another of my friends, who shall remain anonymous, is turning into a a high class trollop. She's desperately horny and her little rabbit friend just isn't enough. Granted, it's gotta be hard being single and horny, but gimme a break! LOL She's been doing the internet dating thing and bless her heart she's meeting men and getting out there. I'm so proud of her that she's trying. I wish I had her drive and motivation. She wants a man for sex but not much of anything else. The guys she's been dating are in shock that she really only wants sex. Sex her up and find the door, really, get the fuck out. Her stories are hilarious, her escapades are to die for and her friendship is simply divine!

**********************************

Here's another question for you...... What kind of friend gives a creditor your cell phone number and defaults on a loan? Helloooooooo, don't they realize that the creditor is going to call you to get you to try to get your friend to pay their bills? I was speechless, I was waiting for Punk'd to knock on my door during the entire call!

Alrighty, I've bitched, I've whined, I've vented and now I'm outta here. I sure hope I have friends left tomorrow. LOL

1 comment:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Hmmmmm.....which one am I?