Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mystery Blogger

Several of my friends have told me stories lately that are sooooooooo blog worthy but they either are NON bloggers, don't know how to do the private blogging in MySpace or are afraid to put them on their own blog for fear of public humiliation.

Here is the first of, I hope, many mystery blog posts:

Mystery Blog Post

Welcome to Aprils blog, today your post comes to you from a guest Mystery blogger. I can’t post on my own site because my dear readers would be appalled and shocked and more importantly they would blab it all over the place. I figure since April doesn’t live anywhere near me, I would post on her site hoping that my readers aren’t her readers.

Several weeks ago I met this guy that I cannot get out of my head. The chemistry is there, you can almost feel it in the air. It’s electrifying and it frankly scares the hell out of me. Under different circumstances (like oh say, if I wasn’t married) it would be one of those hot Harlequin romance novel plots. The tall, dark and handsome guy sweeps the heroine off her feet and steals her away in the darkness. (Pardon me a moment while I get my blood pressure back under control). The curse or the cure of the whole thing is that he lives a few hours away and our paths don’t cross very often. I’m sure it will wear off in time but for now it’s all consuming. Emails and phone calls between are the only link we’ve got right now. There’s been no sex but it still feels wrong. Yet oh so right. I’m pathetic, I know it.

I know I’m playing with fire, I’m usually the first one to make snarky comments about others who mess around. In fact I made one today and then stopped to think about what I was saying, nothing like throwing stones in glass houses……

This “thing” is so totally out of my character it scares me. I love my child(ren) and my husband. He drives me freaking insane but it’s because I let him, I cater to his every need and want. Is it just the thrill of the chase I’m enjoying? Maybe it’s the extra attention, someone who finds me attractive and tells me about it? Could it be that I’ve hit the age that I could use a little reinforcement and I’m just latching onto whatever I can get? A wise friend asked me to think about whether it was worth losing my family over, the answer is no. I know the answer in my heart, it’s just my damned head that can’t figure it out. I’m so confused. I want to stop it and move on one minute and the other minute I’m thinking of how I can talk to him, see him, hear him laugh, watch him move. I just figured once he was out of the picture for a couple of days my life would be back to normal and I’d forget all about him. I’m still waiting.

The one good thing to come of this: the guilt sex is amazing! Much better than makeup sex. Heck, the husband may encourage it if he knew it was what was getting him so happy! Nah, I don’t think I can justify it like that either, but it was worth a shot to think of it like that.

Please don’t rip me a new one, I know I’m making a mistake. I also know it won’t go any further than it already has. I just have to get it out of my system and move on. I’ll keep you updated. Thanks for letting me butt in at butfirst….

So, if you, or someone you know, has a story they'd like to share with the free world but are unable for whatever reason to put it on their own blog then please feel free to email me at aproka@sbcglobal.net.

5 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Oh me next,me next. Maybe I'll get time to blog on your blog since I don't take the time anymore to blog on my own. Actually could you just blog on mine and we'll leave it at that, I'm just not in the mood.

~ A P R I L ~ said...

OK, but what are you going to blog about here woman? Your life is pretty much as boring as mine..... Thank GOD we have friends with exciting lives that we can live vicariously through. LOL

RJ said...

Great idea April!! You were getting boring! ;o)

Liking the new look too ..

Take Care :o)

~ A P R I L ~ said...

um, hellooooooooooo, I'm 35, I'm a mom to a teenager, I've been married for 17 years, I work full time, I'm the fucking PTSO President for Christ's sake.

OF COURSE I'M BORING!!!!!!!

shit, ya think I should maybe look in to getting that degree in rocket science?

RJ said...

I don't know how you find time to be boring with all that going on!