Thursday, April 05, 2007

Eternity


Bob and I have spent the past two months doing lots of dirty, disgusting things. Things like painting, hanging drywall and installing doors. Lots of dirty, dirty, dirty things. My house has been covered in dust and I have cleaned and been pissed off to no end to discover yet more fucking dust.

Bob has about 7 open projects going on right now, they will never end. I'm helpless in most of our remodeling endeavors. The best I can do is hand him a beer and make sure that there is another one chilling in the freezer. Yeah, I'm goooooood.
Having said all that though, one thing is done. We bought new furniture. Profanity was used though trying to get it into the house though, you have to take off the feet, it can't ever just be easy. Oh well, life goes on. Here is a pic of the sofa and loveseat, I also got the chair too, all I need now is the ottoman. Amazingly it looks GREAT in my living room. The scarlet color matches the stripe in Bob's blue recliner. I'm so happy this ONE task is COMPLETE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

OOOh I love that furniture! I want leather, but Steve doesn't like it. :(
There is so much I need to do to our house this summer! I don't want to think about it.
Let me know when the next dance is.