Tuesday, April 24, 2007

brain farts

my brain is hurting

aching

throbbing

ive had oodles of thoughts and ideas and topics to discuss but i just can't

i can't even use caps

not even punctuation

im tired

tomorrow i turn 35

im not feeling old
really i'm not

im just tired
really tired

ok to the good news (yeah there is some)

1 the dance is over
we made a profit *giggle like a girl*
miss whineyhiney had a great time as did her friends

2 branson is over
i had a blast
i did not huff and puff and turn all red like i did last time i was there
i did not pass out from the continuous uphill trek that is known as silver dollar city
i did not cuss or bitch because i was too fat and desperately wanted to rent an electric wheelchair to get around
i did get sunburned on my neck ouch
miss whineyhiney had a super fantastic wonderful time as did her friends

3 tomorrow is my birthday
tomorrow is all about me
nothing will bring me down
it's all going to be gooooooooooooood

4 tomorrow is also administrative professionals day
this means that my bossmen are taking me out for lunch
this means that i can be more lippy than usual (hehehe)
this means that i can enjoy the day which is also my birthday

**************************************************

if you get a chance, head over to mrs coach and tell her how she freakin rawks

she practically aced a test and let me tell you that is no small feat

shes a full time adult
shes got a full time paying job, two young kids and a husband in need of constant supervision and two dogs and a grandma who all challenge her sanity on a daily basis

i swear to god and all that is holy this woman is not allowed time to pee at home let alone time to do homework

i simply don't know how she does it

she is my hero *bow to the queen*

********************************************

ok now to tell you about the latest april

i was asked to chaperone the branson trip in december

i have been asking who and what and when and why and where for four months

i have been ignored

finally i did find out that my ticket into silver dollar city would be paid for and that i just had to watch over a small group of teens

i would not be responsible for driving or for much other than myself

this i could do

so i show up at 6am for roll call

i was exhausted from the previous nights dancei was exhausted from the previous months mayhem

at roll call i discover that there are oodles of parents who are chaperoning oodles oodles is a lot where were these oodles of parents when i needed chaperones for the previous nights dance ooooooooodles

so many parents in fact that i who was asked to chaperone a mere four months prior was omitted from the divy of the children list

not a problem

i went and had a great day and felt it was my duty to watch over all the children running amok in wardog t shirts

life is good

tomorrow is my 35th birthday as well as secretarys day as well as hump day as well as natinal dna day a day that only mrs coach celebrates as well as national zucchini bread day and natinal denim day

and on that note i think i'll proceed with my branson story

i took enough money with me to turn in our school purchased yet student earned daily silver dollar city tickets into season tickets for me and miss whineyhiney

unfortunately though i discovered our tickets were only worth $16 which leaves a $50 balance due for each season pass

i was not amused with this information

i moped, i bitched, i wrinkled my nose

and then i had a brain fart

i walked up to some complete strangers and asked them if they were leaving the park and they were

i asked them if they would give me their tickets into the park so i could trade them in for season passes

they did

my friend nearly fell over

we i did it three more times

i got enough tickets for me, miss whineyhiney and bob to all have season tickets and it cost me $69 which is pretty much how much one season pass costs

rock on

i also shared my wealth and my friend who nearly fell over also got season tickets for her family too

overall i think i had a fantastic weekend

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Well crap!
If I would have known that I wouldn't have had to watch the teenyboppers I would have went! We could have rode rides! and I could have got some season tickets!
:(
Glad you had fun! Brady had a great time at the dance and Branson.

Queen Of Cheese said...

Happy DNA Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Administrative Whatever Day!!!

GERBEN said...

HAPPY BARFDAY! *grin*

I hope you have a great one.

Happy Admin Day!

Enjoy your lunch out!