Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Birthday WISHES!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea I was so loved! Everyone has called and emailed and came up to see me today to tell me to have a GREAT BIRTHDAY! So far, I am!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You've all made my day!

My sister and her two adorable boys, my favorite little nephews, sent me a beautiful arrangement of purplish pink hyacinths (they smell soooooooooooooooo incredible) and my friend Susan, her son Kasey and her mom, Sue, sent me three yellow roses in a really neat red glass cube that I can put ink pens or whatever in later!

Both of you are super thoughful and that just made my day! THANKS!!!!!!! I have even received some birthday cards in the mail this week too, thanks Cruella! YOU ROCK!

The girls here in the office gave me a really sweet card with some cold, hard cash in it, nothing beats CASH!!!!! So, a quick thanks for the birthday wishes to Cruella, Tara, Terra, Jean, Sheila, Lora, Tera, Cyndi, Doreen, Lisa, Kim, Cean, The Real Kid, and I know I'm missing a few folks out there....... major brain block here. LOL

Ok, I'm at work and it's starting to get busy again so I'd better get off here. Thanks again though, really, it means soooooooooooooo much!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

HAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope it was GREAT!!

Here I am having hot flashes all day. Jist wate til yur old!

RJ said...

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes

:oP

Sounds like you had a fantaby birthday!! Turning 35 though *whew* I'm there next month too!!

:o)