Thursday, January 18, 2007

B.I.T.C.H.

Don't bug me today. Don't look at me. Don't talk to me. Dont even breathe near me. I just don't want to be left alone. All alone. Completely, utterly, absolutely alone. I'm in a very bitchy mood today.

I'm sore from yesterday's fall on the ice, my left forearm and neck are bruised. My head still hurts and I didn't sleep well at all.

I didn't make it to work early like I'd wanted to this morning (on time, as always, but not early) and that just chaps my ass. I had a big project to do for one of the attorneys and wanted to get it done first thing before anyone else got here simply because it would distract me from my desk and I didn't want to put anyone else out while I was "working". LOL But since I didn't get in early I didn't get it done before everyone got here and, well, it just set me back in my bitchy mood more.

My big project got finished first thing and it turned out beautifully, thank you very much. The attorney was pleased, the judge was impressed and I felt good to get to do it. You'd think that would be enough to make me less bitchy but it didn't.

Maybe tomorrow will be better......... I highly doubt it. LOL

No comments: