Tuesday, March 04, 2008

snippits from hell

It's not Whiney Wednesday but I really don't give a fuck so tough.

On December 28th my DISH receiver went out. It's the dual tuner one in my bedroom and DISH has tried to resolve the sitation but they suck ass and now, nearly 10 weeks later, I still don't have a replacement receiver. They UPS'd me one and left it on my door step in January. I don't know what happened to it but I didn't get it. They shipped another but it was a single tuner so I shipped that sucker back. Now they're charging me $199 for the "missing" January box so I'm seriously having words with Punjab from India and his inbred sister/supervisor Aiyana. They now officially have one week or I'll find alternative satellite service.

For the past 2 weeks or so I've blown my nose at least 3,841,947 times. At least. The majority of those times though, I've snotted all over my hand. Please tell me how you do that? I've had a Kleenex every fucking time! How does my nose miss the damned thing?

My sister got a new roof and some amazingly beautiful new windows put into her lovely home. I want so badly to go to Illinois to see her but the reality is WHEN? I have one week of vacation time and I'm using it in April when I go to Las Vegas with my mother. Hellooooooooo. What was I thinking? Can someone please call my therapist and tell them to UP THE DRUGS!

Does anyone know where you can buy fanny packs anymore? I'm needing to buy 2 of them for the Vegas trip but I haven't been able to find one locally. Ebay has several but none of them have "jumped" out at me yet. Weird......

Do you know of anyone who's ever been proposed to by text message? Nope? Hmmm, wish I could say the same. Sad part is I know the proposee and the proposer! So sad...... He soooooooo doesn't deserve her and thank GOD and all that is holy she had the brains to not show up!

Miss Whineyhiney has pre-enrolled for high school. *picks up self off floor* HIGH SCHOOL. I am the mother of an 8th grader. In 3 short months, I will be the mother of a Freshman. What's up with THAT? Hellooooooo, am I really that old?

Girl Scout cookies are almost done. I have 4 orders to deliver still and 2 orders to ship out. Let's hope I can do that this week...... who am I kidding? Let's hope I can do that before MWH is a Sophomore!

4 comments:

D said...

Glad to see you post! Hope you get that DISH thing worked out. Isn't it funny how we can never talk to anyone who speaks English as their native language?

Don't know if you remember me or not but I am the one who has been considering the Bypass.....well my surgery is scheduled for Apr. 10th...I am nervous but excited! Is everything still going well for you on that front?

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Congrats D! How exciting for you! Do you have a blog or anything where you are journalling about your journey? Who's your surgeon? Any last minute questions?

D said...

I am sure I'll have a ton of questions as things progress so if you don't mind I may be asking alot! *G* my blog is http://memorybay.blogspot.com I haven't talked about it on the blog yet because I didn't want to jinx it ya know? Maybe that sounds silly but I wanted to have date scheduled before I started talking about it.

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Scrapper! Oh, yeah!!!!!! Ok, sorry.... brain malfunction. Got it.

Well, if you have any questions, I'm here for ya! Good luck! How exciting for you!