Wednesday, March 26, 2008

complete and utter randomness

I just put an Atomic Fireball in my mouth. Soooooo stupid of me. I can't talk. I should have known better. Sometimes my lack of self control amazes myself. Idiot.

Miss Whineyhiney had a Rotary Club luncheon yesterday where she received an award for being in the top 10% of her class. I am so damned proud of her it's insane. She's such a remarkable young woman. There were only 15 students there, she's wicked smart. I don't know where it comes from.

I have two amazingly adorable nephews who have a super-fantastic mother who sends me the most freakin' adorable pictures and little cell phone videos of them. She rocks. My youngest adorable nephew, Danny, has a strong resemblence to Uncle Fester on the Addams Family. He's too cute for words. I just know that someday he'll dress up in a mink coat and put a light bulb in his mouth. I just hope it's for Halloween or for money, not merely for my personal pleasure and enjoyment. LOL Here's the latest and greatest pic of this little mischevious cutiepatootie.

There are only 3 weeks and 4 days left until I depart for VEGAS. I'm so freakin' excited! WOO HOO! Anyone care to send me some money to gamble on? I'll split my winnin's with ya!

Bob is making plans. Plans to build a garage. Plans to remodel the back part of our house. Our laundry room and my pantry will be converted to a 3/4 bath, my new pantry will be about 4 feet wide and go from floor to ceiling. My laundry room will be moved to where my back door is now. The back door will be where one of the windows is now and we'll add on a nice, large deck. And, here's the kicker, I'll get a new kitchen too. Sweeeeeeeeeeet. And, if that ain't wonderful enough, Bob even said he'd try to put down tile in all of the remodeled area. Holy shit. He wants something....... *tap, tap, tap, chews on end of pencil* What could it be? Oh, yeah, he's getting a garage. First.

Our friends, Cruella & the ol' Cody Coyote will not be joining us for our usual April rondevouz. Bob is leaving for a turkey hunting trip during the time that they come down. I won't get to see them until CHRISTMAS! Dammit!! I miss my friends........

I know there's more to write about but I'm starting to lose the Atomic Fireball heat in my mouth so I think I'll go get myself some coffee.

No comments: