Thursday, November 08, 2007

Popular Demand (and bribery)

My sister (the one who will kindly accept my kidney) has brought it to my attention that I haven't been blogging lately.

I don't have much time so I'll do some quick pictoral updating.

Here's me and my new friend Jason at the Murder Mystery. Jason was drunk, his girlfriend was with him the whole night, but we had a wonderful time despite her. LOL No, nothing happened, it was just hilarious! I love drunk people.
*
*
*

Here's me and my co-workers at my boss's Halloween Party.






My wonderful sister (yes, the one who will STILL accept my kidney or other live saving, vital organ) sent me some pictures of the two Bestest Nephews Ever but for some reason Blogger isn't cooperating with me on putting their pictures up.
So, what else have I done lately?
*My kid has turned 14. Let me say that again........ f o u r t e e e e e e e e n. It just rolls off the tongue. She had a sleep over and a separate "family" party. Tons of fun, really.
*I was dragged by chaperoned 4 teens to the Right Choices Corn Maze (yeah, I'm stupid).
*Bob went hunting in the Kiamichi Mountains (no, Bigfoot did not eat him)
*I had 5 days of peace and quiet while he was gone - OK, who am I kidding, all I did was run around like a raving lunatic and HAVE FUN!!!!!!
*I was dragged by chaperoned 4 teens to yet another Coleman Mystery Tour (yeah, I'm still stupid).
*I had two Pampered Chef parties and have booked 2 more!!
I know there are lots more things I have to blog about but I'm too damned busy, maybe later though, maybe later........

No comments: