Wednesday, September 26, 2007

No, no, no, no, no, no!!!!!!!!

The Jeep is in the shop. They're replacing rear end parts that they replaced last year.

I saw a ginormous slug this morning as I was getting into Bob's truck to come to work. Slugs, they scare the snot out of me......

My printer at work is broken and Dell is sending me a new one. It'll be here Friday but now I have to use someone else's printer to print envelopes and labels.

I just burned my lip on my coffee. Ouch.

I just found my nephew's birthday card. His birthday party was Saturday. Shit. Happy (belated) Birthday Danny, Aunt April is a ditz who doesn't know how to put a sticker on an envelope and drop it in a slot.

Bob's truck is out of gas so I get to do that during my lunch hour. Joy, thy name is April.

Miss Whineyhiney has a math project on probabilities due tomorrow. Guess who'll be hot gluing dice and cards tonight WHILE cooking dinner.

Speaking of dinner, I had a brain fart this weekend and bought a waffle maker so we're having waffles. Why did I do that? Pizza Hut delivers perfectly good pizzas, sandwiches and salads, why did I bring in such labor intensive devices into my home?

Ok, I have to go now. I have a date with destiny. Watch for my full name to be mentioned on the noon news, you know, how they say "John Wayne Gacy" or "Orenthal James Simpson".

Yeah, today may be the day I snap. LOL Why couldn't I have just had ebola or some other disease that would have kept me in bed all day?

No comments: