Friday, November 09, 2007

Dreaded Sounds

This morning at 3:18am, I awoke to an unfamiliar sound. My daughter woke me up with the sounds of her wretching. She had never puked in her life prior to this morning. Seriously. She gagged once, but real vomiting had never happened before. I got her cleaned up and tucked her back into bed and about 15 minutes later she was making a bee line for the toilet again. Sadly however, she missed. She vomited every 30 to 45 minutes after that until around 6:00 am when, bless her heart, she passed out from sheer exhaustion.

I had lots of stuff to do at work today too..... Clients coming in to see me. Specific people I was supposed to call back this morning. Two divorces to fine tune and finish...... None of it will be happening now though.

My baby girl needs me......

No comments: