Wednesday, May 02, 2007

serious thoughs

I'm having serious thoughts of deleting my blog.

Who has time to post anymore? Not me..... I'm too busy LIVING life, I barely have time to pee let alone post about whether my tp is single ply or quilted or what. Hellooooooo, who really gives a fuck anyway?

Tomorrow marks my 1 year anniversary from having my surgery. As of this moment, I'm 136 pounds lighter than I was 1 year ago. That's a lot of weight. A lot. I keep getting asked how much more I want to lose and I still don't have an answer. I just want to be healthy. I'm still 40 pounds or so away from a "healthy" BMI. I don't know if I want to be that thin or not..... I have a lot of thinking to do. I like where I'm at now, would I like less of me more?

I have a major project that I'm involved in and I don't like it. I'm in over my head and wish I weren't involved. The shoes I was left to fill are tremendous and there's no way that I can fill them. I know someone is going to run me down after it's all said and done but I just don't care anymore. No one else wanted to even try...... Bite me.

I'm seriously thinking of telling someone off. I'm not sure if it's truly necessary, that they deserve it, or if I'm just being bitchy. I'll probably just let it all slide...... who knows. I just know I can't take much more of it.

Before I log off, I need to say good night to someone...... They know who they are. (((HUG)))

7 comments:

D said...

I'd hate to see you drop your blog. I come here ecery day to see what you've been up to! How sad is my life? *LOL*

BTW, your weight loss is awesome and as long as you are happy in your skin then I wouldn't worry about the rest of the weight. Besides, with all this "living" you are doing, it will fall as off as needed anyway.

GERBEN said...

Congrats girl on the weight loss! That is WONDERFUL! YAY!

And I too would hate to see you stop blogging, but I can totally understand it. You do what is best for you.

Shannon said...

HEy!
I know how you feel.
I have no time at all and half the time I don't post what I want because of some people that may be reading my blog. I feel that I can't say what I want to! A lot of times I need to just let it ALL out!
By the way, you look GREAT! Congrats on the weight loss!

RJ said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! you can't stop blogging. I'd miss you :o(

Queen Of Cheese said...

I assume your planning to wait and tell me off AFTER this weekend? I'd hate to leave you in Branson.

~ A P R I L ~ said...

You guys are making me blush!!!! Thanks, it means a lot to hear you all say how great I look!

I doubt I'll delete my blog but there are some hot button topics and issues with people that will never be discussed here. I save my deepest, darkest thoughts for those who know how to take them.

cruella said...

Hey....you know how I feel about the blog, I would cry a lot, you are the reason I have one, what would I do without you!!! And, that weight loss is outstanding. a year later and still loosing....what a woman!!!