Tuesday, February 06, 2007

WTF? @#(*&$)+#@

Why are some people just fuckers? Why do people say things one day and do the complete opposite the next? Fuck you, I'm sick of it. They ask for a favor or ask for forgiveness or tell you something in confidence and the next day they fuck you over, push you out of their lives, or just flat out spread lies around about you. Lies. I know there are two sides to every story, but come on, why lie so vehemently? If you're going to lie about me, make it something believeable, come on!! Sheesh!!

I love how people come to me to tell me their secrets then lie about me later. HELLOOOOOOOO! Idiots!!!!!!

I'm tired of the petty people out there, the ones who can't make up their mind who they are let alone who you should be to them. I guess I'm just a secret keeper.

Why do people have to be so mean though? What ever happened to courtesy and consideration?
***********

Ok, so now that I've bitched, onward and upward.

Last week was hell. Absolute fucking hell.

Tuesday, MWH calls me from school, she wants me to bring her something for her cold. I ask the school secretary to check her temp and sure enough, fever. I go get her, take her home and she's sick.

Wednesday, she's still sick. My poor beautiful red-eyed, crazy haired, sore throated baby. She's dying because she's missing school and friends and all of that good stuff. The snow comes it's beautiful out but she's miserable 'cause she's stuck inside. Bob and I go to Hell-Mart for meds and stuff and on the way home we get rear ended (and not in a good way) by some teenager from Commerce who's taking his girl friend home to E Street Plaza (low income housing). Luckily, he had insurance. I call the police dept for a police officer to write a report and the lady tries to talk me out of it, the dispatcher, not the E Street Plaza princess. I nearly fell over! Then the cop comes and he tries to talk me out of a report! UGH! HELLOOOOOOOO, do your fucking job! We go back to the police dept to write up the report and it takes freakin' forever. My neck, shoulders and head are starting to hurt...... Not good.

Thursday I take MWH to the AM Clinic where Dr. J. Twin tests her for influenza and sure enough she's pink. Pink means influenza. Lovely, my beautiful, red eyed, achey child is now an Ottawa County statistic. Caring Dr. J Twin tells me to stay home too even though I've had the flu shot, uh, no. LOL I laugh in the face of evil, I work for LAWYERS, man, nothing is keeping ME from work. LOL So I take MWH home, she's fine, pick up Tamiflu for her and Bob (no clue on his state of health, lol) and go back to work. I was feelin' a little achey but I thought it was the flu too but after I got to work and realized all that hurt was my head, neck and shoulders, it hit me that it was the wreck that was causing my pain, not the flu. My regular doc couldn't get me in so I went to the ER after work and had a slew of x-rays and tests done. Fun.

Friday Bob took the Jeep to get the estimate done and there is $1,000.00 worth of damage. DAMN! I love my Jeeeeeeeep, they are soooooooooo fixing it!!

Saturday and Sunday were a blur, I didn't get out of bed until 4:00pm Sunday I was so sore and achey. I still didn't know if it was the flu, a cold or the wreck. My sister and nephews (I'm so excited to see everyone) were supposed to be here this weekend, I haven't heard if they're here or not yet though.

Monday was back to school for MWH. She was soooooooo glad to get back too! For me, it was wild at work, non stop all day. I hurt like hell, I realized it was the wreck. My nose ran all day and I think I did have a little bit of a cold, sore throat, etc, but my pain was all around my neck and shoulders.

Today has been wild again, not as bad as yesterday, but wild none the less. I'm still tired, still achey and still sniffling snot. I'm leery of calling my sister to see if she's made it down from St. Louis, I don't want the kids to get this but damn it I wanna see them!!!!!! I also wanna know if Johnna has had her new baby yet (that's why my sis is here). I'm still tickled shitless that there is still some snow on the ground and they're calling for more this week, maybe.........

4 comments:

RJ said...

Hey April,

You KNOW there are ALWAYS gonna be fuckers out there who only think of themselves and no one else. It's sad but that's life.

I'm sorry to hear your gorgeous jeepster got in a mess .. what's the go with the neck pain etc? Are you going to take it further?

Glad MWH is better now :o)

Shannon said...

ewwie, I haven't said anything about you thank goodness! :)

Brady and I went and got our live flu mist virus stuck up our noses yesterday. It is going around in Baxter too! That and strep throat!

Sorry to hear about your jeep!!!

Are we still having a Valentine's dance, or a Spring Fling? Which reminds me I still owe you for dues, don't I??

Let me know, Oh, PTSO Prez of ours.......:)

cruella said...

WOW, I don't hear from you for a couple days and everything goes to hell. I can't believe some idiot hit your beautiful baby...but Bob was bent! You better follow thru with you neck and shoulder pain, even if it's just therapy....you don't even wanna go where I have been. And who is shitting on you. What Gol....it just shows their lack of self esteem and immaturity. Don't even let them get to you...you are so better then that. Miss you, Hope everyone stays well and that your sis is ok and that you get to feeling better.

~ A P R I L ~ said...

The Girl: Yeah, it sucks that my precious Jeeeeeeeep was injured, it's just not right man, just not right...... And yes, I am taking it further. I've had neck pain since the accident. I've already spoken with an attorney and they've started my file.

Shannon: Flu and strep, ick.... My throat is swelled up (I can feel the tightness when I take my DayQuil) but the doc says it's not gunky. As for the dance, we've cancelled it for February since we're in school Friday, Feb. 16th now to make up for a snow day. We'll discuss a new date at the next PTSO meeting (Valentine's Day). Lots of people owe for dues, we'll get it, no biggie.

Cruella: ah, hell, I just got off the phone with ya, we covered it all there. LOL Drive safely to Temple and I hope you don't see any badgers in Badger Basin!