Wednesday, August 19, 2009

greeeeeeeeetings

Nope. I'm not dead. Yet. Though I'm sure there are days when I look it. A lot. Life's been kicking my ass lately and I just don't know what is going to happen from one minute to the next.

Summer is almost over and I'm sitting here wondering what happened to February. Hello? What the hell happened? Where's my Easy Button?

MWH is working at the local bowling alley, she's the hostess with the mostest and she really likes it. Bob found a new job and he's still working 4 days.

I'm still working. Hard, mind you. But I haven't forgotten about my blog and I am hell bent to return to it. My loyal readers have probably left me, all but my lovely Lynne and sweet sister Kindel. The rest, well, gimme a shout, I hope you're still here.

There is a window of opportunity that I may have time this weekend to spend on something for me and if that window remains open, my blog will be top priority. Stay tuned, friends, I'm back.

No comments: